What? This information can include:
- National Tax number and Bank Account Details
- Permanent address(should be different from the business address)
- Client Mailing Address, E-mail address and Contact Number (preferably mobile phone)
- Client ‘s CNIC Copy, along with Passport size photo
- Visiting Card will also be required while opening the account
- Other related information may also be collected from time to time
How? While opening a client’s account, all the information provided by him/her will be saved in ZSL’s system’s data base:
- To protect client’s personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with Rules & Regulations and relevant laws. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and protected buildings.
- We also collect your personal information. For example, when you update your account or give us your income information, seek advice about your investments or tell us about your investment, make deposits or withdrawals from your account.
Reasons We Can Share Your Personal Information:
When ZSL Do Not Share Information:
- For joint marketing with other financial companies
- For nonaffiliates to market to you
- Information about your creditworthiness (Specifically on client’s Request)*
When ZSL Share Information:
- For our everyday business purposes- such as, to process your transactions, maintain your account(s)
- For our marketing purposes- to offer our products and services to you, e.g. for email marketing and mobile text alerts etc.
- Respond to court orders and legal investigations
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes
- For our affiliates to market to you
If you have any Question please write an email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zafar Securities (Pvt.) Ltd. Registration Number: 0040268