Who we are
We are a licensed Trading Right Member of the Pakistan Stock Exchange (Karachi Stock Exchange) and a Universal Commodity Membership Right Holder of Pakistan Mercantile Exchange Ltd (PMEX). Zafar Securities is one of the leading stock and commodity brokerage houses in Lahore, Faisalabad, Karachi, Pakistan.
Our website address is http://zafarstocks.com
Zafar Securities (Pvt.) Ltd. Registration Number: 0040268
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browse user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We use Contact Form 7 and Google Forms to collect information such as Name, Email, and Phone Number. This information remains in our databases forever. We use this information to follow-up user, we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes. The users can ask to delete this information as and when they want to.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content from other Websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content e.g. images, videos and articles etc. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we Share your Information with
This website is using Google Analytics, Tawk.to HotJar, StatCounter and other third party tools. We use your information like name, email, phone number and other related information to give you a better browsing experience. The Website is using Google AdSense to show you the relevant ads according to the information we receive from you.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata stay forever. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this website, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
An automated spam detection service may be used to check visitor’s comments.
Contact information for privacy-specific Concerns
For privacy specific concerns you can contact on:
Phone Number: +92 42 35781986 – 7
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we share with others
We share information with third parties for marketing & research purposes who help us provide our services to you; for example: Facebook, Google, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Google Adsense and other third party tools.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our Website?
When creating an account or submit a contact form on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, CNIC and other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, subscribe to a newsletter or research report, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter any details about you on our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, subscribe for our newsletter and research report, marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We use SSL certificate to protect the passwords of users who have opened account with us.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’ advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It is also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
Source: Sassy Social Plugin
Do your plugins track any data?
We do not track any user data via our plugins but if our plugin depends on any third party service, they might track user data. This can happen in following two ways:
- Embedded Widgets
Some of our plugins have features to integrate embedded widgets as is, from third party services like Facebook Like, Facebook Recommend, Twitter Tweet official buttons. It is very likely that these widgets will become GDPR compliant before May 25th.
- Third-party APIs/Connections
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
Social Analytics for Sharing
Facebook Like, Facebook Recommend, Facebook Share official buttons
WhatsApp Share official button
Twitter Tweet official button
GooglePlus, GooglePlus Share official buttons
Linkedin Share official button
Industry Regulatory Disclosure Requirements
What? This information can include:
- National Tax number and Bank Account Details
- Permanent address(should be different from the business address)
- Client Mailing Address, E-mail address and Contact Number (preferably mobile phone)
- Client ‘s CNIC Copy, along with Passport size photo
- Visiting Card will also be required while opening the account
- Other related information may also be collected from time to time
How? While opening a client’s account, all the information provided by him/her will be saved in ZSL’s system’s data base:
- To protect client’s personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with Rules & Regulations and relevant laws. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and protected buildings.
- We also collect your personal information. For example, when you update your account or give us your income information, seek advice about your investments or tell us about your investment, make deposits or withdrawals from your account.
Reasons We Can Share Your Personal Information:
When ZSL Do Not Share Information:
- For joint marketing with other financial companies
- For non-affiliates to market to you
- Information about your creditworthiness (Specifically on client’s Request)*
When ZSL Share Information:
- For our everyday business purposes- such as, to process your transactions, maintain your account(s)
- For our marketing purposes- to offer our products and services to you, e.g. for email marketing and mobile text alerts etc.
- Respond to court orders and legal investigations
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes
- For our affiliates to market to you